Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pulling Weeds















I know I may be starting yet another endeavour that I should wait on, what with all the other projects I'm juggling. But I know come spring, I'll be busy cultivating my outside garden. And today is a good day to start some seeds indoors.

I am a certified Master Gardener in NJ. Most of my volunteer hours are spent on the Horticultural Helpline - trying to discern other people's plant and garden problems. It has been quite an education. In my spare time, I have a small gardening business that consists mainly of weed pulling and other garden maintenance chores.

My interests go beyond the garden gate, into the woods, across the water, into the barn, and occasionally into the artist's studio. I've always loved writing and photography, and enjoyed sharing my passions with others, so what better forum than a blog?

My aim is to post mainly gardening information, but keep your eyes open for recipes and photos as well! And projects for the garden - I'm mulling over a few at the moment and if they are successful I will post them here.

Sharing gardening's ups and downs helps all of us gardeners learn!




1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your blog. I'll be watching it for interesting info I can put to use.

    ReplyDelete